Lunch Time Prayer
Today, while I waited in line for my lunch, at the Teen Challenge rehabilitation center I noted two guys already seated with their food. The one, a new arrival as of today, instantly dug into his food while the other, a veteran to the program, bowed his head and prayed. Such a simple, insignificant moment and yet so significant! In that brief period of time, the one man was in conversation with the GOD of this universe...his heavenly Father!!!!!!!! I couldn't help but wonder what these next 6 months to a year have in store for the new guy, but I hope and pray it is one that finds him in intimate conversations with his heavenly Father.
God, I love that on the day Jesus died, the curtain that separated the "holiest of holies" tore in two so that on November 15, 2006 a young man at a Teen Challenge rehab center could talk to you personally.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home