Saturday, October 28, 2006

Fairytale Wedding


On October 22nd, 2006 my good friend Sarah Wohlgemuth married the love of her life, Rob Hambly. The wedding atmosphere was beautiful, the bride stunning, and the groom dashing. It was a sweet celebration and I felt honored to be able to participate. It was a whirlwind trip to Texas but blessed as I got to spend it with family (my parents made the trip) and dear friends.

Rob and Sarah! May God bless you as you begin this journey together. Praying that your relationship with one another is DEEPLY rooted in our Lord and that He use you together to advance His Kingdom and Glory!

3 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Sarah looks beautiful!

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( I wish that I could have been there...

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger crazy rob said...

um what is a blog and how do I do it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home