Saturday, October 28, 2006

Canceled...again.

Thursday evening I headed into Lisbon for my evening language class. It had been downpouring earlier that day, and I was thankful that the rains decided to break just enough that my hour and half commute by public transportation would allow me to remain dry! Arriving to the classroom, we were informed that class was canceled - again (Tuesday's was also canceled due to the professor being sick). That was a bit discouraging since the commute in was a bit long and then to be told to turn back around and do it again...

Have you ever been a dunce concerning answered prayer? Meaning, a little slow in realizing answered prayer? That was Thursday night for me. One prayer request has been for more relationship building time with students outside of class, and since class was canceled it allowed me to have dinner with a fellow student instead!

Lord, thanks for being faithful. And Lord, thanks for being sooo very patient as it takes me awhile to "get it."

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are CRAZY...I LOVE when class is cancelled. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home