It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
This past week was filled with a few activities that helped get me into the Christmas spirit!

The children's class performed two songs for us this last week. I love that one kid that always does something to steal the show and I was not disappointed as one cute, curly haired boy did just that!

Linda and Liz hosted a ladies luncheon for us GEM ladies. Linda set a beautiful "gold" table (I got a kick out of eating with the gold colored silverware) and served up an amazing holiday meal!

It was nice to spend some time downtown observing the sights and sounds of the area! They had everything decorated so nicely!

During the Winter season here in Lisbon, it is common to find venders on the street corners selling roasted chestnuts. Also in the picture is the famous 28 streetcar that you can hop on for a bumpy ride around Lisbon.

Esperan硠vocꠡpreciou um glimpse do christmas aqui em Lisboa. Eu espero que este christmas o lembre apenas o que um deus incredible nem que emitido seu filho Jesus!

8 Comments:
you stole my blog post title!!!
There is such a thing as "great minds think alike"!
Who is anonymous?!?!?!?
Who is anonymous?!?!?!?3F!?!?
Hey, Lisa Lu!
Just tryin' to make a wish come true here...
Thanks for posting all those pictures! So fun to see, and it helps get a pretty good idea of what life is like in the Lisbon area.
Love you much, my dear friend.
Good evening. Your mom sent me your "blog". Is that the correct grammar. it was wonderful to see all of your pictures, and of course your beautiful smile.
Good evening. It was wonderful to see your pictures, but mostly your lovely face. Your mom sent me your "blog". Is that the correct grammar to use? We wish you a very peaceful Christmas. Take care, Tante Ellen
You say "great minds think alike" so I thank you for thinking that I have a great mind but the truth is I don't have a great mind so your saying dumb minds think alike.
Post a Comment
<< Home