His Signature

The sunset over Carcavelos Beach in Lisbon, Portugal. I took it this evening after playing beach Ultimate Frisbee with a group that plays here in Lisbon. The chorus from the song 'Lifesong', by Casting Crowns, floats through my spirit tonight as I close this day...
Let my lifesong sing to You
Let my lifesong sing to You
I want to sign your name
to the end of this day
Knowing that my heart was true
Let my lifesong sing to You!
Lord, Thank you for today. Thank you for connecting me with the Ultimate group! It seems silly but it is great to be out throwing and running. Lord, I am eager and expectant to see You work in the midst of this group. And Lord, thank you for signing your name to the end of this day...your sunset was beautiful!

2 Comments:
Now THAT is beautiful!
"The heavens declare the glory of God" and we get to enjoy it.
Post a Comment
<< Home